I am working as a junior professor at the Humboldt University Berlin.
Member of the
- RTG 1845 "Stochastic analysis with applications in biology, finance and physics"
- DFG Research Center Matheon - Mathematics for key technologies, Project E11: Beyond Value at Risk: Dynamic Risk Measures and Applications.
- Berlin Mathematical School
- Opening of the new GK 1845 “Stochastic analysis with applications in biology, physics and finance”, workshop in connection with a Festkolloquium in honour of Hans Föllmer
16.11.-17.11.2012 in Berlin
- Young Researcher Workshop on Mathematical Finance
11.10 - 13.10.2012 in Berlin
- A.Ma.Me.F. Workshop on Advanced Mathematical Methods for Finance
27.9 - 30.9.2010 in Berlin