- From 01.01.2015 I have moved to the Weierstrass Institute for Applied Analysis and Stochastics, Berlin
- Previous position: Junior Research Group Leader, Institute of Mathematics, HU Berlin,
- Member of the DFG Research Center MATHEON "Mathematics for Key Technologies", Collaborative Research Center SFB910, and International Research Training Group IRTG1740
- Institute of Mathematics, Faculty of
Mathematics and Natural Sciences II,
Humboldt University of Berlin, Unter den Linden 6, 10099 Berlin
- E-Mail: yanchuk[-at-]math.hu-berlin.de
Tel.: ++49(0)-30-2093 5435
→ Project D21 "Synchronization phenomena in coupled dynamical systems" within the DFG research center MATHEON. The goal of this project is the study of experimentally relevant aspects of the dynamics of coupled opto-electronic systems (2008-2014; with M. Zaks, A. Stephan).
→ Project A3 "Emergence and control of spatio-temporal dynamics in systems with delay" within the DFG Collaborative Research Center SFB910. The goal of this project is to study the dynamics of systems with time delay, especially the emergence and control of spatio-temporal patterns in such systems (2011-2014; with L. Lücken, G. Schumacher).
→ Project A1 "Evolution from small to large networks, their spectrum and related bifurcation scenarios" within International Research Training Group IRTG1740 (DFG - FAPESP) (2011-2014; with Ph. Pade).
→ Dynamics of coupled systems with delayed interactions and applications to high-power lasers, Erasmus-Mundus EU fellowship by D. Puzyrev (2012-2015; with D. Puzyrev, A. Vladimirov)
→ Time delay feedback control of plane waves and localized solutions in spatially extended systems. Project within the DFG collaborative Research Center SFB910 (06.2013 - 05.2014; with I. Babushkin)
News and Press
→ Mar. 2014: Visiting professor fellowship at Institute for Cross-Disciplinary Physics and Complex Systems (IFISC), Palma, Spain
→ Jan. 2014: Outstanding Referee award of the Physical Review and Physical Review Letters journals
→ Feb. 2013: I joined the Executive Board of Collaborative Research Center SFB910 "Control of self-organizing nonlinear systems...".
→ Nov. 2012: Joining the Editorial Board of Scientific Reports (Nature Publishing)
→ Spiegel Online reports about academic cooperation with Brazil. Among others, the first German-Brazilian research training group IRTG 1740 is mentioned, where our group is participating with two projects. Full article (in German)...
- Institute of Mathematics, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences II,